A meeting of the following members was held on dt.19.02.2011. at 3 P.M. in the IQAC room under the Chairmanship of Dr. C. K. Chakraborti, Principal of the college to discuss regarding the revised guideline of NAAC.
1. Dr. C. K. Chakraborti, Chairman & Coordinator (IQAC)
2. Mr. J.P. Nayak,
3. Dr. R. K. Nayak
4. Mrs. A. Keshari
5. Mr. V. Dash
The following resolutions were made:
1. Resolved to establish IQAC cell from today i.e., 19/02/2011 and Dr. C.K. Chakraborti, selected as the co-ordinator of IQAC.
2. The resolution copy of the IQAC shall be upload to the college website.
3. Annual reports shall be sent in due time to NAAC.
4. The innovative practices, sports activities, extension activities, research collaboration, development in the advance technology etc. shall be update through IQAC cell.
5. The members deeply expressed their concern for Automation of Library (online), Accounts & Establishment from the current session.
6. The Office Assistants of all the sections may be directed to undergo Computer Training for facilitation of computerisation of office.
7. Regular health check up camps and Blood Donation camps of the students and staff may be organised in consultation with the Sub-Divisional Hospital Authority.
8. Alumni Association is to be registered and they may be involved for the all round development of the students as well as the college.
9. Kanak Manjari Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences will now insert the 1st step to the quality sustenance and will actively involved to make the institution autonomous.
10. KMIPS, Rourkela will also apply to come under the 2(f) & 12(b) of UGC fold to receive cores of Rupees financial assistance.
11. Officers in-charge of Placement Cell, Anti ragging cell, Women empowerment cell, Students and Staff Grievance cell may be requested to be more vigilant round the year.
12. Appropriate steps are to be taken to expend active involvement of the stake holders in holistic academic development
OUR IMPORTANT MAIL ID
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com